Meridian Postponed due to weather

ALERT: Due to risk of severe storms and safety of our riders we are going to postpone this weekends event. We apologize for all the changes lately but hopefully we start to see some better weather soon. We will open our season next weekend at Perry Mountain.

If you signed up pre-entry for this race it will carry over to round 1 PMMC